About SWI Industrial Solutions
For more than fifty years, SWI Industrial Solutions has provided meaningful employment opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities. This has been accomplished by providing varied occupational choices and experiences.
While enhancing the quality of life for those we serve, SWI directly contributes to the economic health of the community. Our business partners receive high quality, reliable service through our various solutions.
Our organizational objectives include the follow:
- Provide the opportunity for meaningful work, in our facility and the community
- Instill proper work ethic
- Maintain a professional employer / employee relationship
- Respect the rights, choices and dignity of all people
- Encourage expansion of work skills to reach desired level of independence, integration and inclusion
- Advocate for the inclusion of our employees and participants, with disabilities, in all aspects of community life
Our mission is collectively accomplished by our employees, staff, board of directors, families, business partners, and community supporters. The sustainability of SWI Industrial Solutions is reliant on continued partnerships and maintaining a consistent focus on serving our employees.
Springfield Workshop Foundation is the fundraising arm of SWI Industrial Solutions. To learn more about how you can support SWI, click the Workshop logo.